The Communication Manager holds a key position at Hfarazm. Communication manager is responsible for all communication between clients, public, queries and team members.
Bahria Town, Lahore
Communication Manager Responsibilities
- Update the client regarding the progress of their queries
- Excellent oral/written communication skills to clearly convey information to team members and clients
- Strong ability to manage deadlines and multiple projects and priorities with internal team members and clients
- Provide accurate and timely feedback for measuring, tracking and driving high service levels and product improvements
- Understanding of web usability, email best practices, and online marketing needs
- Improve site quality continuously by reporting, prioritizing and direct team for fixing bugs
- Communication manger is responsible to manage brand social media
- Develop creative social media initiatives to increase onsite engagement
- Define key performance indicators, campaign monitoring, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success
- As Communication Manager you have to develop goals to measure engagement and track and analyze statistical reports
Required Skills & Knowledge
- A strong interest and experience in social media content management
- This position requires the display of exceptional communication skills
- Strong organization, prioritization, and follow-up abilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle information with discretion
- Familiarity with data management, SEO, and SEM; well-versed in Excel
- Knowledge of best practices in web usability and design is a plus
- Customer service and technical support abilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Hands-on experience with social networking sites in a professional capacity
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Google Analytics, Webmaster tools
- Technical understanding of existing digital platforms, emerging technologies/trends, and integration strategies
Education & Experience
- Degree in Business Management / Administration / Marketing / Communication
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience
Afraid you're missing requirements?
Apply anyhow. We’re probably okay with teaching you some stuff if you’re as obsessive about creating an amazing customer experience as we are.
What is last date to apply for this job?
There is usually no last date until we find the perfect candidate. But there is job Status available on top of job description, be sure to check that for job availability.